Friday, December 18, 2015

Final Part 1 of 2 
Class /Self-Evaluation

In this course I have learned a couple things (algorithms, binary numbers, coding, etc..,). I learned a bit more than what i already knew but i feel i would have learned a lot more if we would actually focused more on what this course is really about which is computer science. At the start of this class every time we meet we always begin by typing a attribute or a quote by someone we don't know that teaches how to be a good person. We spend about 1 hour and 30 minutes in this class and spend about an hour being taught how to be a good person and then devote the last 30 minutes of class to computer science. I understand what my teacher is trying to do but this is not the kind of course. I am a good person and always will be there is no doubt about that be i sighed up for this class to learn about computer science.

No comments:

Post a Comment