Monday, October 26, 2015

The Six Attitudes of High Achievers

High Achievers Dont Make....
1. Make No Small Plans

       Small plans would be would be small thinking. if tou aren the type of person that does small thinking then you wont succssed much but always keep in mind the little things.





Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably themselves will not be realized. Make big plans; aim high in hope and work, remembering that a noble, logical diagram once recorded will never die, but long after we are gone will be a living thing, asserting itself with ever-growing insistency. Remember that our sons and grandsons are going to do things that would stagger us. Let your watchword be order and your beacon beauty. Think big.
Daniel Burnham, Chicago architect. (1846-1912)
Image result for no fear

2. Do What They Fear


        You have to get outof your comfort zone because if you fear something then that would be one motive or excuss to stop what you want to do. Fear should be a goal for you to overcome and once you overcome your fear then feel that there is mant things that you can do. When you feel great you do do great. 




I must not fear.

Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
Frank Herbert





3. Are wiling to prepare

Image result for be prepared
Being prepared is in important because then if you’re never prepared then you wont be able to succssed in life. its also your
responsibility to be prepared forfor anything that may come your way. Somebody who is never prepared will never strive or make in life between his/ hers career between a person that always strives and is prepared. What the quote means is if you’re wiling to sacrifice for your passion then you should
be prepared with the hard working coming with it. And if not then above all you will never accomplish your dreams ever. 

“Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don’t let anyone limit your dreams.”

4. Are willing to risk failer







In order to be sucssesful you need to take risk if you dont then you wouldent know weather you will or not be succssful. Just like the second ways says " great achievers do what they fear." If you fear to take risks than take it.


5. Are Teachable 



Image result for are teachable quoteIt is not enough to be content with what you already know. In order to reach your maximum potential, you must attempt to deepen your understanding of the world around you. Sometimes it can be daunting with all the knowledge there is in the world, so where should you start? Start with the question: “What knowledge will help me move ahead?”
How will learning something new everyday help us in life or in the future?
Success can be defined in many ways, but ideally you must learn more about the things that can help you strike a balance in all the aspects of your life. What knowledge will help you get a job and earn a decent income? What knowledge will help you become more financially secure? What knowledge will help make you an expert? What knowledge will help you feel more at peace with yourself? What knowledge will help you better understand the world around you? Furthermore, are these all ‘just causes’ or are you wasting time learning more about things that inevitably harm you and those around you?
Work on identifying what is holding you back. Why aren’t you happy in your job? Why are you in debt? Why do you feel like a wasted space? Why do you feel your life is in turmoil? Why do you choose to surround yourself with people that don’t really care about you?

6. Have heart 









Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become.

Johnny Weir



That’s easy to remember when life is good, but it’s more important to remember when you’re faced with a challenge, especially when that challenge, when the tendency is to shut down or go on the attack. I’ve tried both of those tactics and I wouldn’t recommend them. sometimes the nice guys don’t have to finish last. Nice Guys Don’t Have to Finish Last Common life events that can create trouble in things like moving, being unemployed, getting a new job, the death of a parent and having a baby. People tend to contract during those times naturally, and it’s not necessarily unhealthy. You need to preserve your energy when going through major life changes. But contracting doesn’t have to mean shutting down! It can mean that you are extra careful with what you choose to do.



















No comments:

Post a Comment